Harris Kyriakides maintains an international dispute resolution team. We regularly co-operate with international law firms and acclaimed litigators in large litigation and arbitration proceedings. Our litigation and dispute resolution practice combines market leading efficiency, local knowledge of Cyprus procedures and regulations and a unique ability to work efficiently with international litigation lawyers across jurisdictions.
We act for a broad spectrum of clients, particularly those in the corporate and financial sectors. Our clients include multinationals, financial institutions and international organisations.
We have expertise in litigation (including a strong trial track record), international and local arbitration, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. We handle a wide range of civil disputes and proceedings as well as domestic and international arbitrations.
We maintain considerable experience and expertise in processes such as:
• Freezing injunctions and other provisional or interim measures
• Mareva injunctions
• Norwich Pharmacal proceedings
• Search proceedings (Anton Piller orders)
• Injunctions in aid of foreign civil proceedings or arbitration proceedings (including LCIA)
• Proceedings for recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments or arbitral awards